24 October 2006

School of Rock.

AHHH!! First the gays, now musicians?!?! Why don't they make themselves useful and like, fight terrorists or some shit like that?!?!?!?!?!?! Or while we're at it, why don't they do what the Girl Scouts are doing and just try to examine why the fuck they're so irrelevant in this day and age. Tch!

So, let me talk about school a little bit. My last punk class was last Thursday, quite sad, but we watch music videos. Most of them were uninteresting, and the ones I really wanted to watch we had them on MUTE! GAh! I'm sorry, but I'm not down with that. I mean, a skinny, half-naked Birthday Party-era Nick Cave deserves to be heard! Actually, they did put up the volume for that one, at least for half a minute, but people were like, "WTF" and creeped out and I was like "STFU NICK CAVE IS MY MOST FAVORITE DILF EVER!"



Okay, and then last Wednesday, too, we started doing presentations in my other music class. We work in pairs, we pick a music label and talk about it. So uhhh the first group was presenting on Fueled By Ramen! And they didn't even talk about Less Than Jake, it was all like WentzXcore, but not the interesting stuff, so it sort of sucked. Also, I felt pretty ridiculous listening to "Snakes on a Plane" IN CLASS. Oy!

I have to present on Touch and Go, but I'm not sure what to say about it other than "ASSUM!" My mid-term is due and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

2 comments:

minor disappointments said...

YOU WATCHED THE "NICK THE STRIPPER" VIDEO IN CLASS?!?!?!? I WOULD'VE SURELY DIED. What did your teach say about it?

Paul Haney said...

Yours will be the coolest in the class! Big Black! Jesus Lizard! TVOTR! Slint!