31 October 2006

Boo!

Happy Halloween, you pagan fuckers.



That was the scariest thing I could find. God bless Einstürzende Neubauten.

SO! I got a badge for CMJ! With my full name on it! And some Insound people got their badges at the same time as me, lol. I said hi. BUT even more exciting, I bumped into Rrrachel! Literally! Well, more accurately, I saw her and I charged at her. She took it well. And... let's see. I got a bag of free stuff. TOTES WORTH $295. I really have no idea how badges work. I'm gonna try to go to a few panels.

I'm in such deep shit, I have to present a summary on a critical essay but it has words like "chthonic" in it. UCK!

Oh, and by the way, today in class, a mouse came into the room. I was really freaked out. I'd never seen a mouse so small, it was only like two or three inches long! SO unsanitary. That's NYU for you. Great location, shitty pest control. Though I'd sorta like to stick up for the school and say that there's pest problems everywhere in the city.

No comments: