08 October 2006

I Wanna Sell Out, Too.

Watched Tristram Shandy, Steve Coogan playing Steve Coogan playing Tristram Shandy as well as Tristram's father was not as charming Steve Coogan playing Tony Wilson, but I still believe he's awesome and the movie was so funny in that sort of pomo way.

I think it was Korean Thanksgiving? Either way we went to my grandma's house and I really didn't feel like going but by the time we got there the party was already over. I can't explain how fucking happy I was that everyone was gone and no one was bothering me and I didn't have to hear these suburban, normal kids talk about cars and church and top 40 music and shit.

I was watching the TV at my grandma's and this commercial came on and the song in it had a really familiar bassline and I was like, "Why do I like it so much?" It was THE OCCASION. THE OCCASION HAVE A SONG IN A COMMERCIAL. CAN I GET A WTF? KTHXBY.

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

I have one. I was watching Fox or some other basic network, and there was a commercial for baseball. Like advertising when they were gonna show the baseball games. AND 'THE RAT' BY THE WALKMEN WAS THE SOUNDTRACK. OKTHXBYE.