09 October 2006

Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned.

Dear Chairs Missing,

Please forgive me. I take it back. I love you, I really really love you.

Regretful,

Elizabeth U.

_____

Bee tee dubs, how did y'all celebrate Native Peoples' Day? Was it good times? I went to work and this girl who works there and I gushed about the awesome that is Michel Gondry. She kept telling me to check out the Chris Cunningham DVD as well, and I was like, "Isn't it scary?" and she's like, "No no, it's not scary," but then she thought a bit more about the videos in the DVD and she's like, "YEah, okay, they're scary." And then my supervisor shows up and he's like, "Gael García Bernal" and we all gushed about how he's not just pretty, but talented as well. LE SIGH.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
¡Él es un Adonis!

1 comment:

Paul Haney said...

Chairs Missing will forgive you. What a great record. Don't knock 154 either.