23 October 2006

Poster Children for Abstinence, Cont'd.

Sooo... let's forget what I said about Lindsay Lohan. Word on the street is that Kate Moss may or may not be pregnant. And that Pete the Sorry Sod is her baby daddy. Now, if these couple of sentences don't make you quake in fear, I don't know what will (though "Steve Coogan did Courtney Love" comes real fucking close). As Gawker points out: "Frankly, we are mildly surprised that anyone with as much drugs in his system as Doherty can procreate, let alone, you know, do the deed." All I can say is WORD! Even Iggy Pop couldn't get it up during his worst drug period. And we all know Iggy's like, almost invincible, so I have a hard time believing that Pete could achieve anything like this.

I mean, what's the justice of the thousands of people who are infertile and want children, whereas there's a chance that Pete might be having ANOTHER one on the way? I told my boss about the chance of a Kate-Pete baby and he was like, "You know, people are all up in arms about gay couples adopting children, but when people like this have children, people think it's so cute and funny." SIGH.

I have to admit, I almost titled this post "Poster Children for Abortion", but I know that's too wrong on too many levels, and I feel bad for even thinking about it. But yeah, unfit people procreating... that's NOT punk rock.

Another thing I feel should be mentioned: their kid's probably gonna have a really wide face!

1 comment:

Paul Haney said...

This is why I hate the world. Sigh....