10 August 2006

Transition Stage.

Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live
Forever
- Explosions in the Sky
The Stooges - The Stooges
The Tigers Have Spoken - Neko Case
Superwolf - Matt Sweeney and Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
The Evens - The Evens
Congotronics - Konono No. 1
Tanglewood Numbers - The Silver Jews
They Think They Are The Robocop Kraus - The Robocop Kraus
Citrus - Asobi Seksu
Dividing Island - Lansing-Dreiden
Os Mutantes - Os Mutantes

-----

Quit my job today. Pretty bummed about it. Got a cupcake with yellow frosting and all those CDs and LPs. I went to Pop Burger with this really cute guy. Too bad he's madly in love with his girlfriend. I wonder what it's like to love someone! I realized that I absolutely adore Guy Picciotto. Worried about the start of school. I hope I make new friends. I hope I'm able to go to England and maybe even to Colgate. Scared about starting work at the office. I hope I don't get fired. The point of this post: I just want to make out with someone! Someone who isn't creepy!

No comments: