08 August 2006

iLose.

I did it. I officially killed my mp3 player. I guess blasting "OMG I <3 Livejournal" was too much for my thing to handle. Tragic, really. I could try to fix it, but there's no point. The thing is ancient and it's time for it to rest in peace. We've had it for like two years, if not more. My brother bought it back in the days when mp3 players were still chunky and difficult to use. People always had a hard time figuring out how to use my mp3 player. The player was handed down to me when my brother won a free iPod in one of those online things. I dropped it a couple of times in its lifetime, which led to it being quite quirky. But you know how it is, like when a new mom drops her baby on her head: the baby's never the same but you still love it anyway. It behaved fairly well. At one point I learned that the music was only coming out the right side, and it was then that I accepted my mp3 player's days were numbered. I'll probably replace it with a shiny new iPod eventually. But for now, let's celebrate everything that my antiquated, clunky mp3 player was.

In other news, my second musicsecret was posted yesterday and I already pissed off someone! How exciting!!

Also, only a few more weeks until the new Kinky album is out! YEAH!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Good reading yoour post