01 August 2006

G. Davis is Innocent.

At work Damian said somebody had to go make a run to the DFA offices to pick up their mailorder shit and I didn't wanna go so he's like, "Well if you don't wanna go I can send out Sasha" and then I felt bad because Sasha had the brilliant idea to wear a black shirt in this heat so I was like, "I don't think ANYONE should go outside today"... in the end, both Sasha and I went. It actually wasn't too bad. It was only five blocks of walking in the horrible heat and when we got there they were really cool, they gave us all these Hot Chip promos and we went into the office and it was a bit small but still quite charming. So I guess it was worth walking 5 blocks back and forth so I could get a free copy of the Hot Chip album (ha).

Yesterday I got some Tigerstyle CDs: James Chance, American Analog Set, and the Album Leaf. Haven't listened to them yet.

Also, I'm really shocked at how many nominations Panic! At the Disco got for the VMAs. And they haven't even hit puberty yet!

No comments: