16 August 2006

CMJ and Other Stuff.

Aha, just when I was wondering about CMJ, the first few bands have been announced. This year it's a bit later, a bit longer, and a bit more uptown. A lot of the bands as of right now I've heard of. Makes sense they'd announce those to keep the buzz going. Hope I can see The Black Keys, Blonde Redhead, maybe even the Knife though I doubt I could get into that show. And, uh, Hellogoodbye are playing, too.

If only Brand New would play. I know I need to shut up about them but GAWD! Do you know how stupid I feel for missing this most recent tour? I'm actually really looking forward to the new album, but totally nervous too!

Got my new glasses. They're pretty much the same except green! Yeah!

On Monday I started a new job, thanks to Boogie-Down Nicole who hooked me up. It's okay, I like it so far and the people are nice. I get paid to sit in front of the computer and to run errands.

Guess my number y'all!

No comments: