13 August 2006

Random Notes.

Recently I heard this album by Blind Willie McTell which included that spoken bit at the end of De Dtijl (y'know, that where someone's like, "What's the matta, willie?"). It was such a revelation, because I could pick up where Jack White had learned his moves. It wasn't that obvious, but at certain moments you'd feel, "Aha, so that's why Jack sings the way he does."

Have I ever told you about my love for Aziz Ansari? I think the greatest thing about him is that HE'S NOT THAT FUNNY. I just think he's cute. Except he's this close to not being cute anymore, because he probably realizes people dig him. We'll see how things go.

I'm totally in deep shit! I forgot to renew my books last night, and I can't go to the library today. I'm gonna owe a shitload of money when I go tomorrow!

Watched Quadrophenia. Tch. It was so fucking emo. It was like Enid Coleslaw in boy form and more British. (I liked the movie, and the music was great!) Sting was laughable. The end.

No comments: