10 August 2006

Everything Feels Good.

On Tuesday I bought a box set of 60s girl group music, got a free CMJ bag, ate a smushed Klondike bar, found out there's a band called Gayrilla Biscuits (too good to be true!). Holy shit, it's my last day of work, and I haven't even decided on what to get. Daaaaamn. I'm just glad I pre-ordered the TV on the Radio.

SO! I WENT TO THE LIBRARY YESTERDAY! CAN I HEAR A "CH-CHING"?!?!

I finally got Quadrophenia from the library! I also picked up a school book, and... Nothing Feels Good! I know Rachel has it and I could have asked her to borrow it, but I didn't wanna be a bother. I'm glad I got the book right now because I wanna figure out what Geoff Rickly and Chris Carrabba used to teach back when they had real jobs.

Hm, Andy Greenwald should really write an addendum to the book. Plenty to write about, right? He could dedicate an entire chapter on musicsecret!

No comments: