12 September 2006

Watch Me Now, Feel the Groove.

Kinky have a video for "Sister Twisted". Listen, this track is really cool, but the video sucks. I'm not even linking you to it (it's on the MySpace). It pains me to say it but seriously, the green screen shit is poorly executed. They better not do this to "Una LĂ­nea de Luz"...

This is a bit old and depressing, but still worth checking out. My answer was Radiohead.

Sometimes it's fun to read I Love Music. I agree with "Fragile" by Wire and "Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)" by the Buzzcocks.

Today my teacher told us that Lily Allen is some of the best stuff that's come out in years, or something like that. It pained me and I emotionally shut down from trying to understand how she could utter such lies into my ears.

I just watched the Gilmore Girls episode when Lane gets married. Yellow people who aren't Korean trynna speak Korean! LOLZ! Except I was enraged at the line where this girl's like, "You can't dance to Joy Division". It's like, hey fucker, try telling that to Ian! Second worst thing I've heard in my life, after "You can't dance to Wire". Fuck that!!!

I rewatched Billy Elliot during the weekend and I remembered how much I liked it and I'm also so glad Jamie Bell is old enough to fuck now. Also, the soundtrack was so good.

I borrowed out Pyongyang from the library! And Carmen Jones!!

Also, I submitted two new musicsecrets. Be on the lookout next week.

No comments: