19 September 2006

This is the Link to the Obsolete Units page.

Sheesh, bitch can't stay calm for one minute just cos I decided to actually go to sleep instead of linking his page or even proofread my last post.

HERE. THIS IS THE PAGE FOR PAUL'S LABEL, OBSOLETE UNITS. GO THERE AND CHECK OUT SOME TUNES.

Oh, the demands of blogging! Paul better not say I never did nothin' for him.

Another word about the parties: at Scott's we heard this mashup of "My Humps" vocals + "Heartbeat" music. I think it was Girl Talk. My heart sort of broke when I heard this abomination.

And while we're at it, here's a video:

I think I'm gonna have to get the mp3 for this. I forgot I liked the song so much.

2 comments:

Elizabeth U. said...

i'm sorry!! i was just messin' around.

Paul Haney said...

Hehe. S'all good.

And the Ghostbusters soundtrack was the first album I ever owned (I was 3).