05 September 2006

Open Letter.

Dear Facebook team,

Please get rid of this "Mini-feed" shit. I know I can change my privacy options, but even then, I don't need all my friends knowing about my Facebook activities. The whole point of these profiles is to control how to present yourself to the masses. With this sort of mini-feed I lose a lot of that control.

Also, I could care less about the content of these feeds. Do I really want to know that my friend has just written on some other individual's wall? And where do you draw the line? Are you gonna reveal all the facebook crushes that people are stalking secretly?

On top of that, I just think it clutters the layout. Let's not turn this website into something fugly like MySpace, please. It's bad enough y'all are sucking up statistical information from us anyway.

Please reconsider your decision to add these mini-feeds!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth U.

2 comments:

Paul Haney said...

Amen, sister!

Anonymous said...

your tags/labels made me laugh out loud.