09 September 2006

Like a Rocking-Horse Winner.

I was feeling shitty over this stupid fucking iPod (I'm gonna try to return it), and on my train ride to work yesterday my head felt like it was gonna explode. I was trying to read that postpunk book and I finally got to the Joy Division part, but then my CD player started playing "Ian Curtis" right as I read the part about Ian hanging himself. I shit you not, it was totally coincidental, but I couldn't deal, so I stopped reading and I skipped the song and I just cried on the train.

Highlight of my day: running over to Insound during my lunch break and fiiiiinally picking up the new TV on the Radio!!!!! I only downloaded "I Was a Lover" so listening to it right now is an absolute delight! I love this band! Oh, and I got my last stiped check. $40. I promptly spent them on a fucking schoolbook. It blows! But TV on the Radio, ILU!

1 comment:

Paul Haney said...

My iPod is still deceased. I need to actually take it in tomorrow or something.