22 September 2006

Bollywood Madness.

Dude, look at this awesome very polyester-happy Bollywood video:

The woman is Helen. Her schtick was her dancing. She was a huge, huge star, and her singing was usually done by Asha Bhosle. Here's another by Asha Bhosle, maybe my favorite of hers, "O Mera Sona"



God bless for YouTube; I missed America's Next Top Model. I feel like the girls this season are easier on the eyes than the previous one.

I was passin' by the IFC theater and they're showing Y tu mamá también this weekend!!!!! AND! THEY'RE GONNA DO A RUN OF 49 UP SOON!!!!!

I've been meaning to write about this for a while, Iggy Pop is doing a campaign for John Varvatos. I'm not used to seeing so little of Iggy's skin, lol.

2 comments:

minor disappointments said...

Those Varvatos Iggy ads make me smile everytime I see them!

I think I was on the subway with Kareem tonight? But I felt really stupid and tried to hide behind a really boring book.

Gabriela said...

I think last season was way better looking.