17 January 2007

Um, WHAT?

Maggie Smith was in Sister Act AND Sister Act II? And I didn't realize until now?!?!?! THANKS WIKIPEDIA! Holy shit, I gotta watch those movies again. I think I love Maggie Smith. Actually... yes, I think I remember her... very faintly. This is as shocking as finding out that Brad Pitt was in the classic that was Cool World.

Also, totally forgot to mention, I watched SVU last night and it was one of those Tutuola episodes and can I just say, I'm happy that a whole generation of kids now know Ice-T as that badass dude from SVU instead of as a gangsta rapper. I don't know if he was good at what he used to do, but I sure as hell know he's awesome at what he does now. The only bad thing about the episode is that there wasn't much Tutuola-Munch interaction, and not to sound like one of those kids who writes slash, but those two were sorta meant to be, huh? Don't deny!!



Ugh, I really shouldn't have typed in "Munch Tutuola" on YouTube... so many slash music vids... What's the point? Their whole schtick is that they're hilarious when they're talking shit with each other.

Oh yeah, and Kal Penn was guest starring last night. ILU KUMAR!

2 comments:

Paul Haney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul Haney said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9gfvmU7yOc