02 January 2007

Free Movies.

I signed up for these free movie screenings that were advertised on the NY Times, and the one I wanted to see the most was Babel, cos I wasn't gonna pay $11 to see it. They're happening this weekend. But when I signed up last night for the Babel screening, it said that one had reached capacity already. What!! I was sorta pissed. C'mon, who the hell was signing up for these? Old people know how to use the interwebs! Who'd have guessed?? Man, that's what I get for thinking no one would rush to get free tickets.

Went to my grandma's house, got a lot of money. It was all right.

I think the funniest thing that's happened to me in the last couple of weeks is that I went to Trader Joe's and this woman was asking one of the employees for wontons, but the dude was like, "Wontons? I think that's the same thing as gyoza..." UH YEAH OKAY. Not all dumplings look the same! Go to dumpling school, dude!! Okay, I'll stop being an ass about it.

I watched Britain's Next Top Model, season 2, and it was all right. The girl who won was such a crybaby. Cripes.

No comments: