21 January 2007

Somehow I'm Not Impressed.

On my train ride home, these annoying little twerps got on the train with a boombox and started breakdancing. It was pretty unimpressive but they were pretty young, so I guess I shouldn't ask for too much. Plus, if you think about it, we were in a moving train, and they managed not to kick anyone by mistake. But I'm only telling you about this because one of the older kids was actually giving tips to the younger ones on their techniques while they were dancing in front of everyone. It was sort of sweet.

Oh, and the Tropicália exhibit: it was amazing. And interactive. And that museum is seriously a mecca of awesome in the ghetto. Totally worth going, especially since it cost me $3, but y'all better go quick because it ends on Jan. 28. Believe me, I plan on going back.

We had a dinner for Maria's birthday tonight! It was really nice and the waiter sang "Happy Birthday".

No comments: