30 January 2007

Tacky.

Yesterday I got the new copy of Spin (with MCR on the cover and the 4-star Fall Out Boy review, LULZ), and there was one ad in particular that made me go OMGWTF. I just couldn't tell if it was real, but I guess it is! When I looked at it, it seemed like another snakesploitation movie by Samuel L. Jackson, but I guess it's more about Christina Ricci being blonde and not being fat anymore, which I actually hate! If you think about the fact that it has a February release date, it's probably not that great. Sigh.

But I'm glad they're both getting work...

Oh, and this issue of Spin is relatively great compared to some of the shit that came out last year. They even talk about music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was that movie made?

Gabriela said...

Oops that was me.