10 January 2007

Krazy Glue.

I got sent out on an errand today, and I started to walk behind this dude wearing a messenger bag. The bag was slung so that the bag itself was on his back. On the bag there was a patch. For Los Crudos. I almost died. I've never met a person in real life who likes this band. I just thought, I can't see your face, but you're the hottest guy I've seen from the back!!!1!uno!!

The weird thing is that as I kept walking, a few paces behind him, he seemed to be going my direction and uh, he actually went into the building I was headed to. WTF? And we took the same elevator, but I really had nothing to say so I stayed quiet and avoided eye contact like any decent person would in an elevator full of strangers, even if one of those strangers had a Crudos patch on his bag.

Also, this video alone redeems John Leguizamo for ruining the awesomeness that is Luigi in that terrible Super Mario movie.



I love Mambo Mouth! Or at least the parts I've actually watched!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite my fondness for wearing pins that display my love for various indie bands, I have actually been stopped several times by males interested in my various webcomic pins. Except, you know, they are boys who like webcomics, so when I talk back to them they go all twitchy and socially awkward and run away. LOLZ MY LIFE IS MADE OF AWESOME!!!

Gabriela said...

Girl, you should have made a move.