05 January 2007

I'm Sadder Than I Expected.

Well. Ten minutes in and there are no more tickets for the Arcade Fire. I guess I shouldn't have wasted so much time at the Ticketweb site... I got confused and didn't realize they were using something else until I checked the Merge site.

Way to not have this info on your official site, bitches. Why are you paying all that money and spending all that time making fancy flash shit if it's not gonna contain any pertinent information on it? You might as well just have a MySpace page. Whatever, now I know not to rely on your site.

Or to even try buying tickets online.

EDIT: I'm excited though, I can't wait for the Craigslist posts asking for "special companions" to start rolling along.

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

You'll get over it. I am over it.

Anonymous said...

So wait a sec....

Did I miss something? Why is everyone all OMGARCADEFIRE again? I mean "Rebellion (Lies)" is an awesome dance song but I didn't know everyone was still obsessed with them....?