17 January 2007

Talking About Things That Are So Over.

Watched the Golden Globes last night, sick and all. People who didn't look good: Sienna Miller's hair, Charlie Sheen's flab, Cameron Diaz (Team Timberlake, sry2say), Jack Nicholson... Actually, I hated most of the dresses the women wore. Proof here. People I thought looked good: Helen Mirren, America Ferrera, whoever was with Ken Watanabe (that kimono was a really pretty color), Bill Nighy. Who else? I can't even remember, it was so boring. You know your awards show is in trouble when you have to namecheck Clint Eastwood like a million times. I love that man but come on, he's such a gentleman and not stirrin' up no trouble, there was totally no drama last night. Oh, yeah, and Jack Nicholson's kid looked really adorable. I can't believe they share genes.

I'm very happy Ugly Betty won for the show (and also America, of course) cos they actually seemed genuinely happy and excited and um, friendly with one another. They were hugging so much, it felt like, "Oh, shit, these people ain't like the Grey's Anatomy folks where they makin' fun of teh gayz and punching each other." C'est tout.

Being sick on the first day of classes sucked moose balls. My professors seem nice and actually aware. Thank god. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Gotta get my books.

EDIT: Bee tee dubs, Prince, ILU but that mustard suit has got to go. Congrats on the award!

No comments: