07 July 2006

Wassup Haters.

Watched Wassup Rockers with Boogie-Down Nicole. It was funny! The soundtrack was pretty cool, too. It was very uh, Huntington Beach. At least that's what I imagine HB punk sounds like; I can't recall which hardcore bands are from that area.

That's one of the (many) things that was disappointing about The O.C., they could have milked that hardcore punk shit. It could have been amazing. But no. They had to go down the whole Death Cab route. Well, maybe I expected too much out of a soap opera.

Anyway, back to the movie. It really cracked me up, except for the scary parts. Like Janice Dickinson was pretty frightening in the movie. She fit perfectly in the movie. The kids were pretty cool, but I didn't really care to see all these teenagers having all these things I don't have (tight pants, sex, etc). I learned a lot though. For example, I learned that teenage boys are pretty fucking stupid. Actually, I already knew that but it was a very good reminder. Another thing I learned is that there's like a secret society of Latina maids. Also, I learned that it must suck moose balls to live in California, especially if you're too young to drive and too poor to have fast internets.

On another note, Boogie-Down Nicole and I agreed that J. Lo used to be cool. A long, looooong time ago.



And more Big Pun (RIP!) love here:

No comments: