27 July 2006

Joint Venture.

Before I shut up about Brothers of the Head once and for all, I forgot to tell you that one of the characters was a female music journalist (LOL) who fucked one of the conjoined twins (DOUBLELOL). Hello, cliche much? Well, my most favorite parts of the movie were when the twins would start arguing and start slapping each other. It really made me laugh simply because neither brother could get away from the other when they were fighting. Damn, hot twins. So hot. Okay, yeah, I'll be quiet now.

Yesterday Rachel and I bumped into so many people we didn't even have a chance to hang out at Etherea. Apparently, we're totally down with the owner now. By this I mean that Rachel totally got the "Friends of Etherea" discount from the owner the last time we went. While we bummed around the neighborhood and waited for Boogie-Down Nicole to get out of work, we met Steve and Alison (I think) and Jennalise. We went into the grassy area at the Junkie Park and there were a lot of crusties and the area seemed nothing but uncouth but they were like, "Let's go to the park and sit in the grass!" so I tried to imagine that there weren't a lot of bugs around and that the sun wasn't beatin' on us and that there weren't lots of shifty-lookin' crusties around. When the situation started getting too sketchy and unsanitary for us, we exited the park.

Rachel and I parted ways eventually and we ended up at Kimmel waiting for time to pass. High On Life Dan showed up at Kimmel and reported he'd be going to the Danielson show. He guessed there was a 60% chance Soupjam would be there. Then it was time to meet Boogie-Down Nicole who is responsible and actually works a full-time job unlike us. It had been weeks since I'd seen her! We wandered aimlessly until it was time to go see the movie. Can I just say, there's nothing like a free movie to get your spirits up. That and hot twins.

I got stuff at work today! Yay, yay!!
- 2 really cute t-shirts that are probably too small for me because I'm totally delusional about my body image and really convinced myself I could fit into them
- pre-ordered the new TV on the Radio
- the old Vashti Bunyan on vinyl
- the most recent Ladytron album on vinyl
- the "Hard to Explain" 7-inch
- a PGMG 7-inch
- this Bishop Perry Tillis CD, which I hope is really good but I'm pretty sure it is

No comments: