19 July 2006

Stay Young and Save Yourself.

OH MY GODDDDD!!!

NEW KINKY TRACKS STREAMING HERRRE!!


Waiting until September shall be pure torture. And then it shall be a torture trying to track this album down in an indie store and then it shall be more torture giving up and accepting that I shall have to buy this at a chain store. SIGH!

I wish they'd come to New York City! [Pout.] Well, the new tracks sound very Kinky-esque, but not in the boring way that the new Rapture track does.

I just started watching Arrested Development. The first disc was okay funny, but the second one has been REALLY funny. It's a bit of a pity that the episodes are so short. David Cross is hysterical. Also, I just have to say Ellen DeGeneres is one lucky bitch for landing herself Portia DeRossi.

By the way, I'm mad no one told me Fatrick's in this video! Do I have to discover everything by myself?



I discovered this by checking out the Fueled By Ramen YouTube account. I watched a lot of the videos, and I have to say... meh. Well, I think I like Gym Class Heroes okay! I just found it odd that it's just a rapper and his band... I mean I expected a pop-punk band like the rest of the bands on Fueled by Ramen. I was really shocked that Panic! At the Disco were actually the pop-iest band on the list (in a good way, too!). However, I find Brendon Uri(n)e to be really fucking annoying! But the actual music I found tolerable. Just hearing these bands makes me question how and why Pete Wentz has been allowed to create his own label and sign bands. It's like, I could be a better A&R person! Tch! Except for Lifetime. Holy moly.

On top of that, I'm sorta upset that Paramore are just like Avril Lavigne, maybe just a teensy bit heavier; it's disappointing because at least that Hayley girl isn't annoying like Jemina Pearl.

The one thing that really upsets me is that when I listen to these bands it feels like Brand New will never come back. I'm getting so antsy about the new album, and how much it's gonna suck, yadda yadda yadda. I know we're getting close, that they know it'll be released in the fall but it still feels like a long while.

Okay, okay, enough pop-punk talk, here's a video for shits & giggles:



I finally finished the whole Sandman series again! It was great! REally beautiful!!

Hm. I wonder if Rachel's back from Austria yet.

No comments: