29 July 2006

PWNED.

Great news, even though no one really cares! Todosantos are comin' over to NYC! I'm really excited about this and I really wanna go! I'm considering not going to Warped just so I can save the money and go see this band instead!! Yeah!! Listen... we don't get a lot of Venezuelan, Ian "I Love Life" Curtis-namechecking bands comin' round to the city, do we?

"As a safety measure, Facebook is requiring everyone to indicate their birthday." I haven't and I wonder if my account will get deleted or something. God willing, haha. And apparently MySpace went apeshit yesterday? LOL! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT SPYWARE ON YOUR ADS YOU FUCKERS.

I was lurking around Antville today and it was really fun, really interesting. Like this post on online petitions (and Beyoncé). Also, I learned the dark side of Marc Webb... like he's made a lot of shitty videos. A LOT. It's like he got lucky with a few of them, and they happened to be videos for My Chemical Romance and for BRAND NEW!! I didn't know he made "Sic Transit Gloria", that was superexciting until I looked at the list of videos he's made... Ugh, I still dig him, though, those videos are seriously awesome, plus he did that one with the All-American Rejects which I finally watch in its entirety and was very good. Tyson Ritter is incredibly whiny, but you can't hate the dude because he used to be a fat kid and now he's like way hot.

Finally watched Cidade de Deus. A lot of blood. A lot a lot of blood. It's like hundreds of people die in a slum war, and we see only one person succeed, the main character. That's so depressing.

Oh, bee tee dubs, is this hilarious, or is this hilarious?!?! I was in heaven reading that.

No comments: