05 June 2006

Push the Button.

Yes, I did try to watch the Alma Awards. No, it wasn't any good. Also, I have never been a fan of Paulina Rubio, so having her butcher "Pretty Woman" did not win her points in my book. However, I did pity her when she was up on stage with these "country" artists. It was ridiculous, the whole thing was her going "Uh, uhh". How fucking degrading.

You know what Hedy Lamarr said, "Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."

I guess Paulina shook her bum a bit instead of just standing around, but you get the point.

I was right about work last time. Since I didn't clean up the shit on my boss's desk, no one else did. He was like, "Yeah, all these boxes were on my desk when I came in this morning." I totally apologized.

I always get to work at like 11 or 11:05 and even though I'm right on time, I'm always the first one there. It makes me feel like a dork and a goody two-shoes and it makes me mad that the other kids don't come on time. I know we're getting shit pay, but a job is a job, you know? Work starts at 11, not 11:35. If you don't show enthusiasm and dedication now, when? Am I a moron for actually caring so much about a job with shit pay?

Also, to my fellow intern: stop playing Cherry Peel. I love that album and you're fucking ruining it for me. And don't follow up your choice with Vespertine. Seriously, why the hell would you pick a quiet album while we're fucking working? It doesn't motivate me enough! I need music that will keep me energizized!!

No comments: