19 June 2006

Fight Off Your Demons.

Christina Fairy is in a band called The Modern Hour! They are playing at Piano's tomorrow night (6/20) at 8 pm! Go see 'em! Dance! Jig! Rawk the fuck out! AWESOMESAUCE! (Apparently the cost is $8; the venue is located on 158 Ludlow in the Lower East Side.)

-----
The following items from your Annex order have been shipped:
1 - At the Drive-In - Anthology: This Station is Non-Operational
(CD+DVD)
1 - Mogwai - Mr. Beast (2xLP)
1 - Liars - Drum's Not Dead (LP/DVD)
1 - Blood Brothers - Burn, Piano Island, Burn (LP)
1 - Tom Ze - Estudando O Pagode (CD)
1 - Robyn - Robyn (CD)
1 - Sparks - Hello Young Lovers (LP)


During lunchtime the one other intern who decided to show up told me that she is going to see Brand New tomorrow. I almost cried from the jealousy. Seriously, my first reaction was like, "ORLY?! TAKE ME WITH YEEEW!!!" She turned me down quite politely, I must say. Haha. I spent the entire afternoon just moaning about how lucky she is, and how much fun she's gonna have.

And now I'm off to open my box of records and CDs. Yay, it's like Christmas comes every few weeks. :D

Oh shit, I gotta go to the library tomorra. Okay, mental note? Mental note.

No comments: