13 June 2006

Extra, Extra! Read All About It!

I just opened my copy of News and Tributes. The liner note paper smells a little weird, but in every other respect, the packaging is pretty swell. And they included lyrics! I don't have the time to listen to it at home, and my CD player has no batteries left. Therefore, I weep.

(I remember this great poem I read in Spanish Literature and its refrain was... oh, found it in my book. The refrain in one part goes, "Flow forth, tears, painlessly." I laughed really hard when I read that, because this was from like the 16th century. I was like, "Garcilaso de la Vega! You so emo!!" HAhahahahaha)

Speaking of emo, I keep staring at the Vagrant logo on this Futureheads CD. Haha. It says it's just a distribution deal. Hah.

Anyway, yeah, I listened to the free single that came with it, and it was very cute, if brief! But I'm still trying to figure out how to listen to this shit. I actually have like two other CDs I haven't listened to. Cripes, yo.

No comments: