08 June 2006

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...!!!!!!!!!

The World Cup starts tomorrow!!! El Mundial, y'all!!!!!

Work is wonderful, mostly because Damian thinks I'm smart! Oh, and he trusts me! I was very happy to hear that. It was like "Mwahaha, I've got you fooled!" Except maybe the flattery has got me fooled instead, because I've been working my ass off. I definitely overwork for a job that doesn't pay me (much). Meh, better than bumming around bored out of my mind.

In other news, I can't believe I stopped reading Bomb the Suburbs; I picked it up again today, and I re-read some of it, and it was so good! It makes me think a lot, and it seems very sincere. And the variety of the essays is really interesting. Better than this dumb Thomas Mann book I'm reading. (Haha, just playing, I'm reading this story and it's hysterical, it's about this pretentious suffering artiste type...) I gotta re-borrow Can't Stop Won't Stop, cos it's seriously in a similar zone of how Upski and Chang treat hip-hop culture. Besides, I didn't get to finish it; I barely got to read it before it was overdue at the library.

Speaking of the library! I've got plenty of goodies waiting for me there. Sooooo excited.

Sunday: MoCCA Fair! Yay!

No comments: