02 June 2006

Oh Shit x 3

Oh Shit no. 1

Um... a few days ago Julissa was like, "Send me Nelly Furtado plz" so I did, and I forgot that the tracks I have are from a watermarked promo CD! And then Molly D was all like, "Wut 'bout me m8te" so then Julissa gave Molly the yousendit links I sent Julissa on an LJ comment. So god knows how many people have downloaded them now... I don't think we'll get into trouble but if it somehow horrifically gets in the hands of someone with power, the person who sold the CD to the store where Steve bought the promo he passed on to me and I uploaded is gonna be in deep shit, cos you know they're gonna make an example of this person and they're gonna screw him to ruins!!! And then no one will wanna sell their crappy promos for like 10 cents for fear of getting into deep shit and I won't be able to benefit from listening to bad music because there will be no promos for me to devour!!!!! AHHHHHHH

Oh Shit no. 2

At work, everyone works in one giant room with lots of cubicles, and my boss's cubicle is right in front of the intern station! Apparently my boss has been non-existent the past couple of weeks because he is like on his honeymoon or something, so it's been pretty sweet, like I would work at my boss's desk and shit. (Shhh... don't tell on me.) Well, anyway, we started working on a project that involved us making a lot of 7" single boxes, and I was like, "Hey, let's put all the boxes on Patrick's desk." So we did. But I forgot to clear them out of the way yesterday, and I know that if I didn't clean them up, NO ONE ELSE WILL! Well. Maybe Damian. We'll see on Monday when Patrick comes back. Crap, I hope he doesn't get mad his desk is covered with a couple hundred of these boxes!

Oh Shit no. 3

This one is the one that hurts most! I went to take a shower just now, and I left my computer on playing Kylie Minogue, and when I came back... it was STILL playing the song! And I was like, "WHY?!" The fucking "repeat" function was on. God knows how many times it fucking played the song. Well, God and fucking Audioscrobbler. My charts are so, so off now.

No comments: