19 June 2006

Ian Curtis! Say Hello!

I have recovered fairly well from a massive snot attack yesterday that occurred thanks to my allergies. I had the loveliest dream last night, I was taking another class with Prof. Deer (a.k.a one of the coolest professors I've had thus far), and we were totally analyzing Rushmore and I was like ZOMGZ MY LIFE RULES.

Don't know how clear I've made it, but my mp3 player is so messed up that the music only comes out on one side. At first I thought it was the earphones but believe me, it's the mp3 player itself. The speakers on my computer have been messed up for a while, too. Just one side works, and on occasion, somehow both sides spit out sounds. Well yesterday the thing just started dying in the ass completely. The whole thing is pathetic.

I bought the latest issue of AP. I didn't even buy the one with Davey Havok on the cover, but that's okay, because my mom would have told me to throw it away. Yes, for its questionable content. By the way: don't bother buying AP. It's pretty much like musicsecret but not as funny/in absolute hysterics, plus, did I mention it's all of $4? That's like $13 Canadian!

In other news, hey, remember when M.I.A. was popular last summer? LOLLERCAUST! Hm... I really want vinyl today. Maybe I should hold off for tomorrow? Oh shit but I wanna go to the library and I probably shouldn't carry too much stuff. I can't bring in a vinyl box into the library without having them open it to make sure it's not a bomb. I know that sounds ridiculous as they see me come in every week, but I don't doubt they'd do it. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: