09 May 2006

Without Pity.

Wow, that episode sucked. What happened? How did it all go wrong? There was a point in my life when I anxiously awaited for Gilmore Girls to come on. No longer. No 16 minute Thurston-Kim-Coco-Lane jams? Well, my dearest SY certainly worked with what they could. Speaking of 16 minute jam sessions, Yo La Tengo tried their best to no avail, as well. The show did them no justice. I mean, I don't know why, but I thought maraca-shaking was involved in this SY schtuff. C'mon, yo! Where was all the hot action!?

I thought Sparks stole the show. C'est tout. No apologies.

Actually, that's not all, I have to say Rory Gilmore has the worst British accent this side of Madonna and should really just be quiet and look pretty. Unless she's talking to Lane about music or with Milo Twentymile about literature. UGH. While we're at it, let's just admit that not even Sparks worked their magic enough to save this mess...

Today I remembered how in love I am with Steve Buscemi. Giggles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sigh... we could have had it so much better.

By the way, somebody buy me the YLT WFMU Covers Disaster album, or whatever they called it. I heard a clip of them fucking up "Oh Bondage, Up Yours!" and it was amazing. Mmmkay, srsly, the end.

Edit: Oh, hey, forget that D- shit, I got a B in Reporting, yay!

No comments: