17 May 2006

Talk Talk.

I am still at home, waiting for the Art Brut show.

I went back to work yesterday! It was pretty great! It's a different building, and there's a Benny's Burritos nearby.

I forgot to mention, last what, Friday or something? Last week me and Claudia and Rachel bummed around and went to dinner and we went to Benny's (the one we usually go to) and the service was pretty bad and it was the first time I was disappointed with my dining experience there. Etherea Paul and his girlfriend were there too!

Keeping up with the bad service theme, the other interns took me to this awful Chinese place with good food but the worst service ever. Shit, if I could remember what street it was on, I'd tell you. This is the sort of place you want to keep in mind and make sure you DON'T end up there. The place was pretty deserted, probably since they're so damn awful.

Ugh I need to go.

No comments: