06 April 2006

No Good Very Bad Day?

Interesting, it is 10ish right now, and the last hour I've been awake has been "eh." My stomach hurts, I think it may be cramps, but maybe it's just something I hate haha. And I found out I must have lost a $10 bill which made me cry.

You may say it's stupid to cry over a $10 bill, but it's the principle of being stupid enough to lose money like that. I just can't even remember putting it into my pocket. I need to stop losing things because it puts me on the edge.

I also watched the video for Rahim's "10,000 Horses" which was very low-budget (read: shitty). Well, it did get better at the end. Also, I never realized how much I liked that song! But the concept could have gone farther. It just seemed very amateurish.

I hope the rest of the day gets better?

No comments: