26 April 2006

Conflicts of Interest

I was in my last real class of Reporting and this girl was discussing issues she was having interviewing people. She was telling the professor the bouncer was messin' with her about the club being strict about IDs, because she's underage but she's gotten in there plenty of times, right? And the prof asked her why she couldn't point this out to the bouncer. This girl was like, "Duh, dude, she doesn't wanna give herself away! She still wants to go there!!"

The professor looked a bit embarrassed for asking something so obvious. He bought us bagels today!! As I left class today, I realized how sad I was to be leaving this class. It only dawned on me recently that I actually learned a lot!

Oh shit, and may I add? Upstein has bending straws!!! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE. I was so excited about it yesterday that I went to the park and I found J. Ro chillaxing and I was like, "YO! BENDING STRAWS!!! ;aeroamiwp450a985a" He took it with stride. And then I met Matt and I spoke to him for like 5 minutes. But that was yesterday.

Lemme think about today, I did have something very (read: not really) exciting to report... :/ I really can't remember. Shit, I shouldn't have started watching old Savage Garden videos on YouTube!

The Clint and Charles Show are playing at the Bowery Poetry Club on Sunday April 30. They go on at 10 pm, and you should be there to witness the spectacle (and then report back to me, since I have TWO tests on May 1).

No comments: