01 April 2006

Boy, I'm Such a Prince...!

So after sort of wrestling with this publicist girl for a couple of weeks, I finally got a day/time to do a phoner, and I just called this singer dude 5 minutes ago and now... I'm sort of not on the phone. And I'm trying to decide whether he's punking me or something, but it didn't occur to me it might be some joke until after I hung up, and I feel weird, and sad, and mad, that this publicist girl would give me his number at an inoppotune time. He says he need to go to the venue, or something, and asks me how long this interview might be, and I tell him maybe 20 minutes, and he's like, all right maybe I'll have to call you back. I feel so embarrassed right now, I'm not even eloquent when doing these interviews, and I'm told he'll get back to me? GAWD. I mean, I was already ready! I'm going to forget all the info I crammed on them!

Obviously I'm overly dramatic over the whole situation, but the fact that I've been dealt with so inconsequentially makes me feel shitty and like they don't care about me. That's all.

Still like the band's music, though.

No comments: