09 November 2006

Random (Elizabeth U. Rmx)

(1) Shit I really need to fix the tags for all my music. It's so inconsistent it drives me mad.
(2) No, srsly, I want an explanation: Lady Sov #1 on TRL?! What?! WHAT?! TRL STILL EXISTS?!?! If that's not proof of payola, I dunno what is. I don't even know why Jay-Z is pushing her music so much. And I can't believe what a sucka Sov is, she's all like, talking about how Ms. Dynamite was ruined by getting signed too quickly, blah blah, yeah well Sov ain't doing too hot either, and Ms. Dynamite at least had one hot album, what does Sov have? A couple of good singles? Also, she needs to stop appropriating the "midget" title, it's offensive to little people that she'd count herself among them. And to the general population: stop encouraging her, y'all!
(3) Britney, best of luck! We know you're a shit singer, and have the mentality of a teenager, but anything is better than being married to K-Fed, so when you make your comeback I'll be more than happy to talk shit about you for your crappy music instead of your crappy husband!

(4) ZOMG I'M MISSING UGLY BETTY AGAIN I'm gonna diiiiie.

No comments: