27 December 2006

Winter Plans.

Things to do before winter break is over:

(1) pay my fucking tuition on jan. 3
(2) see Tropicalia exhibit
(3) go to Guggenheim to see Spanish art exhibit
(4) Pan's Labyrinth
(5) read
(6) there's a Buñuel marathon happening at the NYPL (Donnell Center) in January that I really want to go to
(7) fix the fucking tabs on my fucking music--just when you think you're done, you go on a downloading binge and find you have 200 new tags to fix
(8) get a haircut

Tell me if you want to come along for (2), (3), (4), or (6).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3! #3!

...how much will it cost though?

AND!!
http://www.ucbtheatre.com/schedule/
Asscat on Sunday the 7th, maaaybe??????

I'm way too excited, man.

Gabriela said...

4, please.

Nicole C. Weber said...

call me for whatever

minor disappointments said...

(2) when/where is this going to be at.

(4) HELL YES