02 December 2006

Damn Hair.

Gabs told me to think about my head shape if I get my hair cut, which was a valid point, so I was thinking about people who have my head shape, and I couldn't think of anyone except Kirsten Dunst. Well, after googling "haircuts round face" I remembered Christina Ricci's head is pretty round, too, but I've never really liked any of her hairstyles I don't think. I did like that hairstyle that Kirsten Dunst got and later Maggie Gyllenhaal got because Kirsten got it and they're all like BFFs and shit. I'm only writing about this because I told my parents I want my hair like Kirsten Dunst just now, and I feel very goofy and like a sucker for pop culture/celebrity. Plus, not a celebrity I adore or anything, though I agree she has her moments. Man, if I get that haircut I'm gonna look terrible. I can feel it.

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

RISK IT! It's just hair! It grows back really quickly! I already need a trim!