19 December 2006

+/-

+ On Saturday I went to Boogie-Down Nicole's house... in the Bronx. It was very nice. Man, her guitar is so pretty. We looked at old NMEs. Favorite front cover headline: "STROKES WRITE 14TH SONG". Holy crap, remember when they only had 13 songs? I do. "Ze Newie" 4EVA! We watched a lot of Top Chef. It was really fun! I wish I had cable at home.

- OH MY FUKCING GOD WHO THE FUCK SOLD MY EMAIL ADDRESS TIO THIS GHETTO ASS LAEBL HOLY SHIT I WANT OUT. FUCK THAT Ugh I hate fucking publicists putting me on every fucking mailing list on earth. I don't care if Snow Patrol has been played on Grey's Anatomy, okay? I don't care who the fuck Earl Greyhound are. I don't care if you're sponsoring some "hot party" with free Sparks. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Okay, sorry. Off to finish my work. Two more papers to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZE NEWIE WAS THE BEST SONG EVER THEN IT GOT ALL SLOW N SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?????!