22 December 2006

One Dolla, One Dolla.

School's out... for winter!

The second-best thing that happened to me today was going to the Lincoln Center Tower Records on its last day and buying like 11 for $13. I got Test-Icicles and a So Solid Crew album, and also the solo album of Hector Buitrago and one of the dudes from Café Tacuba, which is weird because I don't own any Aterciopelados or Tacuba album, but what the hey right?? They were both a dollar, so whatevs.

Oh shit, so Maria bought me a Sandman book, The Kindly Ones, which is the really really crazy book that sometimes makes me want to stab myself in the uterus so that I'll never have a baby. I'm so excited to read it, it's got a fucking amazing story arc.

The best thing that happened to me today was finding out that the Charlie Rose Show has a YouTube account. All the clips are short but I don't care!! I love him!

A couple more things!

Los Prisioneros are a cool band!!! Look at this goofy-ass video!!



And damn, they ain't bad lookin', neither.

But Soda Stereo were ever cooler!!! Check out that crazy terrible hair!!! GUSTAVO CERATI SIRE MY CHILDREN POR FAVOR KTHXBY.

No comments: