07 December 2006

Loose.

a - I admit I gave two whole stars to the Gwen Stefani album.
b - I got an A- on my Les Savy Fav paper (!).
c - There's this book I like called We Owe You Nothing, which is an anthology of interviews from Punk Planet. This is how I learned about, erm, Porcell. I really picked it up because the cover picture is of Bikini Kill. Anyway, I was finally ready to buy this book about a month ago when I realized I couldn't find it anywhere. I went online and found it was out of print. I was so fucking pissed at myself! BUUUUUT. Today I found out that they're publishing a new edition in April with new interviews!!! I'm very excited. I will definitely buy it this time around.
d - I submitted my Year-End List to TMT. I think it'll be published Dec. 20? So you can find out then what my #1 is. Some really great guesses, though, especially Christina Fairy's. ;) Even if no one guesses correctly, I'll probably buy a gift to whoever gets closest to the top of my list, haha. Good luck, y'all.

3 comments:

Paul Haney said...

Psssh, I know it's K-Fed. I win. Where's my prize?

Anonymous said...

NOT THE NELLY FURTADO ALBUM? REALLY? WAS THAT A HINT?

JULISSA

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much 2 stars is actually worth, as 2 whole stars out of 10 is nothin', and probably apt when it comes to stefani--

dude, gwen stefani has dolls out too! sold with those 4 japanese girls! they're like the doll's accessories!