13 December 2006

Past My Bedtime.

Well. That's fucking embarrassing. This entire time, I had no idea that Gustavo Cerati played in Shakira's last albums. Which makes sense why there was a video on YouTube of her singing "De música ligera" back when she was still a brunette. I wish YouTube was working so I could show you what the fuck I'm talking about. Not that you'd care, but still. Also, I keep thinking I have a crush on Gustavo Cerati (old as he may be, lol), but then I see pictures of him and I'm like, "Uhhh nasty hair". I know, I know, I'm shallow. His voice is so hot though.

It doesn't matter anyway, it feels like I get a crush on every guy I see. I watched Saved twice in the last few days, and I have decided that Patrick Fugit as a Jesus-Lovin' Sk8r Boy is sort of what I'm looking for in a significant other. Le sigh.

No comments: