22 March 2006

Oh Lord.

Well, I give up. Earlier in the week I was trying to avoid as much human contact as possible, but it's sort of impossible. I mean, when I see someone I know, my first thought is to go, "Hi!" So that's what I did.

Yesterday I spoke to J. Ro and even though there was one specific point that upset me, the conversation was very lovely. And why not? I talked to him about the glories of The Langley Schools Music Project. And he defended the Arctic Monkeys.

Then today I met Diana My Former LJ Stalker, which was okay, though she seemed more than happy to part ways with me when we bumped into Etherea Paul. I tried to explain to Paul what a bitch it is to try and deal with publicists. I don't know why, especially since he's had plenty of experience dealing with crap from annoying publicists.

Later on I went to bother dear little Boogie-Down Nicole at her work place. We giggled over stuff. As always.

I miss Rachel. I wish she was feeling a little nicer.

My crush came to me in a dream last night. He was like, "Why did you wish me happy birthday?" I was like, "I don't know..." I couldn't give him a straightforward answer. Sheesh. Even in my dream, I was romantically inept. Anyway, this crush is pretty much over as far as I can tell. It was from afar and more than a little bit ridiculous. I mean, having a crush on Michel Gondry (his off. site is down maintenant), Steve Buscemi, Mike White, and Buck 65? Completely understandable. Having a crush on a real boy who was in my class? Please.

No comments: