11 February 2007

Tragic.

Sigh. My life has reach a new level of pathetic. First, I watched the Grammys and I actually felt bad when JT didn't win for fucking album of the year! What the hell! The Grammys aren't worth getting involved emotionally! Especially when you find out that Black Eyed Peas actually won shit! Disgusting.

Second, I totally downloaded the Spring Awakening soundtrack because I keep seeing their fucking ads on the teevee and the music keeps fucking getting stuck in my fucking head and I sort of liked what I heard in the ads cos it sounded so fucking emo but I'm just mad at myself for being such a sucka and being affected by advertising! True fact though: I probably wouldn't have paid attention to the ads if the costumes hadn't looked so, uh, Amish. Though I found out why they looked Amish, it's cos this is actually set in late 19 c. Germany. LOL.

Last, I kept refreshing my Audioscrobbler page to see my charts and it didn't update until tonight. :(

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

WTF I didn't even know the Grammys were on.