12 February 2007

Crummy Day.

Wow, I sort of started my homework early today, and I'm like halfway done. I don't know whether I should be proud or feel disgusted with myself.

I rewatched Amores Perros today, and I'm glad because after watching it the first time, it HAUNTED me! Now I know that the first time wasn't a fluke and that it really is a fantastic movie. Incredible. And Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal was so good in it, I think it's my favorite of his movies.

Man, I was already feeling really anxious and sick when my (hot) professor sat like, one row ahead of me. I just stared at the back of his head like the entire time and felt even worse, but then this kid on my row (the last) started SNORING and my professor just stared at this kid like, "Wow, what a fucking idiot," and I was just glad he wasn't thinking that about me. I don't know why I even think my prof is hot though, I mean, he's sorta really fucking geeky to be honest.

But yeah, after that I just had to come home cos--well, you know.

EDIT: BTW, I listened to that Spring Awakening soundtrack and it's aight, nothing to be raving about (maybe it's different seeing it on stage?). But that one song I really like, the emo one (it's even called "Don't Do Sadness"!) is pretty damn good, like better than 90% (95%?) of emo songs and on par with like 75% of indie pop/rock songs... of course those numbers aren't scientific or nuthin'. Just sayin'.

No comments: